URGENT HELP INTRODUCING YOUNG DUCK TO OLDER DRAKE

duck-horselover

Chirping
Jul 17, 2015
Hello,
I have an Indian runner drake and a Welsh Harlequin female. I was planning on adding a female indian runner duck to their small group so I bought one whom is around 2 months old. The Welsh Harlequin female likes her but the drake likes her a little too much and is over mating her, luckily no harm has been done as we separated them very quickly but the Indian runner duck is beginning to get lonely and we just don't have a suitable place to keep her. If anyone has any advice please don't be afraid to share I will try anything because if I cannot keep the ducks together I will have to sell her.
barnie.gif
PLEASE HELP!
hu.gif
bow.gif

Hello,
I have an Indian runner drake and a Welsh Harlequin female. I was planning on adding a female indian runner duck to their small group so I bought one whom is around 2 months old. The Welsh Harlequin female likes her but the drake likes her a little too much and is over mating her, luckily no harm has been done as we separated them very quickly but the Indian runner duck is beginning to get lonely and we just don't have a suitable place to keep her. If anyone has any advice please don't be afraid to share I will try anything because if I cannot keep the ducks together I will have to sell her. 
:barnie [COLOR=FF0000]PLEASE HELP![/COLOR]:confused: :bow  

What steps have you taken to introduce the ducks to one another? You don't list any in your posts.

Back
Top Bottom