Urgent HELP PLEASE!

crash0330

Songster
9 Years
Mar 11, 2010
Mecca, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello Im really worried about my ducklins and my goslings, today when I took them for a bath I noticed that the goslings had some kind of injury on their feet and then I found out they all had it This is one of the goslings, the ducks have it too but since their feet are black it not that noticeble, anybody knows what it is? please help! It looks like some kind of fungus.
14417c40.jpg

9ab212ea.jpg

a14353c1.jpg

I would clean out their brooder with bleach and rinse well. What kind of bedding do they have? It looks like there's something in their environment causing this. It DOES look like a fungus!

Since it's on their feet, I would suspect the bedding or flooring of their brooder. Or on surfaces they walk on a lot.

Tell more about their environment they live in and I'll bet someone will have an answer.

I haven't seen this before either, but I too was going to ask what they are walking on. Then I realized it is on top of their feet too. I'm also going to guess it's something in their brooder and suggest cleaning it really well. Ducks/geese are really messy and they have to have their brooder cleaned often. I'm not sure what to do if it is a fungus. Hopefully someone else has more ideas.

I was thinking it's the bedding too, they only have it on their feet and no where else. I use hay as bedding but then it mixes with feed and water and it turns into such a mess in no time last night I put them outside on sand hopefully that solves the problem, I was thinking on taking one to the vet but I can't seem to find one that would take a geese here in my area.

Back
Top Bottom