I have a very domesticated 11 month old pet peachick and she snatched something off of my desk. It was either a small paper clip or small rubber band. I just saw something yellow hanging out of her mouth, and by the time I snatched her up and pried her beak open, she had already swallowed it. No choking, no strange behavior. She's eating, drinking, pooping and playing like normal and it's been about 8 hours since she swallowed it. I'm worried sick! Is this an emergency type thing or am I being over protective? I'm very attached to this little bird and don't want anything bad to happen to her. Should I worry? Will she pass it? Will it cause any damage to her digestive tract or cause her any pain? Any advice is appreciated!