Urgent: Need home for 6 laying hens ASAP

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by momgoose, Dec 8, 2016.

1. momgoose

momgoose Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2012
    NE Tucson
    Because of a critical family illness, I will need to be spending extended periods of time in Phoenix for the next year or more.
    I have six laying hens that are healthy and I need someone who can take all of them together. I don't have time to find six different homes. There are two leghorns (Tee-one and Tee-two) that lay x-large to jumbo eggs, a buff Orphington (Annie) lays nice roundish brown eggs, an Easter Egger (Layla) that lays mint green eggs, a Dominique (Angela) and a Barred Rock (Carissa) that lay brown eggs. They are all healthy and active. The Leghorns are molting right now, the other hens molted earlier this fall. I will also give you any layer pellets, Oyster shell, and grit as well as a big box of egg cartons I bought. I probably have other supplies I haven't thought of if you need them. I'd appreciate anyone who can give them a new home. Please post reply or private message from this site-I will be checking the site and my email frequently. Thanks! Terri

2. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope they will find a good forever home. I know it has to be very hard for you to give them up.[​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Somebody please fix the submit button - it's going goofy again

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  5. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

I noticed that you have been having the double postings again tonight.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by