We have a missionary team of 5 from our local church who are currently stuck in seperate airports awaiting news of whether or not they can proceed to Quito Ecuador due to 2 massive volcanic eruptions in and around the Quito area. Clint and Ashley are in Houston. Marlene, Abby and Ezra, are stuck in Miami. We currently have a local family stationed there who were going to host this group this week for their mission trip. Please pray for our family that is there with WHEW missions and for the ones currently stuck awaiting departure. Also, please pray for the people of Ecuador, as there have been thousands evacuated thus far and there is a huge ash plume 6 miles high over the capital city and surrounding areas as I type this. I will update this post as I get news.