US citizens do you know you you lack a very basic right?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hillsvale, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Hillsvale

Hillsvale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2009
    Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
  2. BlackBart

BlackBart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Same goes for Canada., when it comes to raw milk.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Our country is not as free as it once was.

4. Hillsvale

Oct 20, 2009
    Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
    Quote:I know... I don't understand how the government thinks it has that right, yet you can fill your face with KFC and McDonalds etc, government is like a giant mafia!.... they probably get kickbacks from the junk food giants. [​IMG]

I don't buy raw milk, I get it and make a donation! lol

5. Carrie Lynn

Carrie Lynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
  6. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Quote:I agree....and it's going to get worse.

7. Hillsvale

Oct 20, 2009
    Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
    I've seen shown on the seeds controversy... Monsanto (sp)... very scary indeed!

8. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

FDA's brief goes on to state that "even if such a right did exist, it would not render FDA's regulations unconstitutional because prohibiting the interstate sale and distribution of unpasteurized milk promotes bodily and physical health."

So would banning cigs, booze, caffeine, fried foods... and yet they aren't doing that... I really would like a straight answer as to WHY.

Wouldn't you?

9. BlackBart

BlackBart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Quote:I know... I don't understand how the government thinks it has that right, yet you can fill your face with KFC and McDonalds etc, government is like a giant mafia!....

Yup, They will tell you what you can and can't eat or take for your health BUT they are more than happy to send you off to war to get killed.
    Ask yourself who is really behind the crack down on raw milk....the Government? I doubt it JMO I don't give much credence to any Government health/welfare decisions. I am jaded [​IMG]

I think the free-est countries seem to be the poorest. No big money machine.The poor have nothing so nothing to take.

We are fortunate to have at our access the ability to exchange information so fast (internet) that is can make a difference. Facebook is full of sites that are informing people of what is trying to get passed, right under our feet. It is treat the public like Mushroom philosophy, keep them in the dark and feed them BS and a little fear for control. [​IMG]

How to keep track of the nasty GMO's that are through out the world and what other countries are trying to do about it. good site.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/GMO-Journal/113999915313056

10. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    [​IMG] This makes me unbeleivable ticked off!Next thing you know it there not gonna let us keep chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by