1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Used Brinsea Ova-Easy 190 Cabinet Incubator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hickory-hills, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hickory-hills

hickory-hills Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2011
    Ohio
    Up for auction is a used Brinsea ova-easy 190 cabinet incubator, This incubator has been used very little is just like new inside and out works ust great nothing wrong with it. This incubator holds 192 hen eggs including 48 in the integral hatching tray, it offers full automatic turning a clear double-glazed observation door. I can ship this incubator shipping will around 90.00 added to the sale price, If you want to see photos of the incubator just PM or email me or if any questions. Paypal due at the end of auction please would like to ship this week.

2. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Wow!
    I just paid $900+ for one of these!
    What a great opportunity

Do you have pictures of the actual incubator?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please post pictures and also, is this under warranty? Is warranty transferrable? Thanks and have a blessed day!

4. mediazeal

mediazeal Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    This is a steal
    I have one, paid 2.5 times this amount
    it works GREAT
    good luck bidders

5. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    This is a great deal, hoping the current high bidder enjoys it, can't bid anymore with the pricing running up so quickly.did find a pair of Dickey local for sale though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by