Used Incubators

Farmermaniac

Hatching
Oct 23, 2015
Guys, i am new to this site and i dont have much experience on this site but i have been looking for a quite a while now for used Incubators since i want to start my own buisiness and finally be able to breed my own chickens.
I have been working in a Hatchery for 20 years now and i want to have my own buisness and start up my own Hatchery.
Unfortunately i cant find any used Incubators in Europe or in google i have been looking for 6 months now and even contacted
Incubator Producers. I am looking for used Petersime/Pas Reform/ Jamesway Incubators since these are the leading brands and the ones that i have worked with. I would buy a new one if i could afford it but unfortunately working in a hatchery wont make you rich.
Since you all are probably more experienced in this buy and sell field then me i am asking you for my help to find any used Incubators it doesn't matter to me if its in Europe since the shipping shouldn't stop me from fulfilling my dream of having an own hatchery. I hope you can help me find any Incubators even a tiny 16000 egg would be enough for me to start my buisness.

i hope you can help me,

with best Regards

sam

Back
Top Bottom