Used Sevin- How long until I can eat eggs again?

technically, according to the makers of Sevin, it is no longer a poultry dust, so LEGALLY, really, this isn't an official answer any longer.

so, that being said, the question you need to ask is:

hey guys, remember when Sevin used to be a poultry dust? how long did you used to wait to eat your eggs after dusting?

then we would reply:

you should wait at least 7 - 10 days before eating them CB007.

and then we would ask you:

i mean, didn't you know any of this? how come you don't have any spy equipment to test the eggs???? i am wondering if you really are even a 007 spy for real now! do you have a spy mobile? are those really chickens or are the chickenbots that explode???
tongue.png

Oh no.... I'm busted.... and I have all this spy equipment that will go to waste.
And chicken-bots, what a great idea to take back to the lab....

er....I mean.... whatever are you talking about Miss Jayne?

This message has not been brought to you by the makers of Sevin and scrambled eggs will not be served here for the next 10 days due to a... um.....technical difficulty.

Quote:
it's not seven that's an issue. it's Sevin. well, and 007.

you know why everyone is afraid of seven? cuz seven ate nine! oh, i can't believe i went there....
th.gif

Quote:
EXACTLY....that is exactly what happened. I did not apply non-poultry-dust (formerly known as poultry dust), it was stored near my electronic chicken-bots and when they blew **poof** the Sevin went everywhere.
I'm teaching the chicken bots to cook dinner next... big programming venture. Having a problem teaching them "Shaken, not stirred"

CB007 is going to have to get these 'experiments' under control. half of Alabama got blown to bits because she invented egg water balloon bombs that are 'non-lethal' for clearing farmland.

well, that all went to heck in a hand basket when little Johnny Rockets took out his daddy's supply to have a balloon toss with buddies from his "You can learn to skin a coon and make your own cap!" class. Johnny is never going to finish his coonskin cap with only three fingers and a stump for a left arm now, is he???? and you don't even want to know what happened to Skeeter McDougal. that kid walks in a circle now for cryin' out loud. and Shim Jackslander can't even say two words without stuttering for ten minutes and then yelling, "I wanna poptart!" for no good reason.

i say we take a look at this whole so called 'lab' and i say we do it quick before it tarnishes the poultry world. double aught Sevinty boom!

LegHorn-BusHorn should be our leader. he said that seven is better than nine. he knew the secret code words. i move to make him the leader. any seconds????

Back
Top Bottom