1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

USername

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cooliseo, Apr 1, 2008.

1. cooliseo

cooliseo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Rainbow
    What does your username,and (Title) stand for or mean. For title I mean like mine just laughing...which they did 2 me! lol. I wanna b LOL Queen. But...no...lol. Well I just wanted 2 no what your usernames mean and what ur title (what u think they mean) or why they r that.

2. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    My user name is kind of a long story, see "Help1 I just told my daughter to steal a sick rooster!!!" thread. I am "the" daughter.

My title I believe was derived from my comment that I went to sleep and missed all the fun, and that I would never go to sleep again. LOL

3. cooliseo

cooliseo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Rainbow
    Lol. My name is from this other website I went on to and his name was cooleseo. So I basically stole it...And changed it 2 cooliseo. I hate when people steal my username! lol. Alot of my friends do. And change it to cooliseo2. or something like that.

MY title is from when I said " just laughing...." at the mod gone wild post and they made mine just laughing. I want mine 2 be "LOL QUEEN"....

4. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    My username is actually what I am called by most people!! LOL!! Cause I am Critter Crazy!! He he he he!! I love my critters!!![​IMG]

Ummm...well they just gave me the Grasshopper title, not sure exactly why tho??? it should say, Dazed and Confused!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

5. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I live in Texas, have great danes, and I am a mom to both human kids and consider my danes to be my kids too [​IMG] Thus Tx_Dane_Mom
    And well...the name they gave me....your guess is as good as mine, but I like it

6. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    my use name starts with my initials, ams. And my title comes from me saying i felt left out on all the fun today [​IMG]

7. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I got mine from the year of my 1st cadillac I owned. I luv them caddys............ed

8. Steve

Steve Ye Olde Henhouse Builder

My mom gave me mine.....[​IMG]

9. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Mine is I live in Tennessee (TN) and I am a genealogist (KIN Hunting) doing family history.
    Tnkinhunting - !

10. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    mine is aa mix between my nickname (conny) the number that was on my dads stock car(63) and my family name , which is Malies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by