USPS manages to loose 30+ Quail eggs!!

austin12895

Songster
10 Years
May 17, 2009
Reedsville, WI
I am very disapointed because the USPS has somehow lost my button Quail eggs!
sad.png
I was suppose to get them last thursday but i've been cheching everyday since then, and nothing! The eggs were comming from "Citalk2much" who was very generouse about it and sent out another batch yesterday. I hope that they dont screw up again
hmm.png
! lol...a freind of mine had USPS loose hundreds of bees on her, and i never thought that this would ever happen to me, unforuanetly it did!

wow! I'm really sorry to hear that! Really makes you wonder how exactly they are "lost". That's just like the one lady I read about on here recieved her chicks... the box was already opened... no chicks inside..
sad.png

They temporarily lost 120 quail eggs, the tracking thing said they were on the way to my post office from the main post office here for 3 days. They took 1 day to get from PA to Phoenix and 4 or 5 days to get the remaining 4 miles to my house.

Is there a way to complain?!? they need to know that they are loosing valuable things that cost money and in my case, the case with the bees, and im sure many others, there putting little lives at risk!

In a way I am glad I am not the only they have messed up. It kills me I talk to the guy in the office and told me not to worry they would show up sometime!! Hello they are live eggs!! I was fit to be tied! The look on my face had to have been priceless!!
I sure hope this set makes it!

Back
Top Bottom