Utah

mix chickens

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 17, 2014
Utah
Hi, I am from Utah and have 6 chicks. They all have an australorp dad. 1 is part brahma, 2 part leghorns, 1 is an easter egger, and I forgot the other 2
lol.png
i live in Salt lake city, Utah, close to liberty park. :) I have a thread in ailments/injuries, if you would like to help me over there. thank you!!!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Welcome to the flock. If you'd let us know what the problem is, we could take a shot at it. I think people on this thread are up later at night - so you might get faster help/answers.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I will take a look at your thread in our emergency section. I'm not a big fan of roosters as they often tend to be more trouble than they're worth, however as roosters go, Black Australorps are one of the gentler breeds so likely that calm and docile temperament has been breed into your chicks. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with in getting answers for your ailments.

Hello Paula and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aussies are a wonderful bird to keep! Good luck with your bird with the Angel Wing. I have never dealt with that before. I hope you can get her all healed up soon.

Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom