uuuugh I hate the world today!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken Fruit, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    Its seven thirty and already i cant stand the general public. Its not *people* or rather *persons* its the freaking mindset of the masses.

Its enough to make you freak out- I seriously think the world is losing its mind.

I hate waking up to be reminded by the online community that if you believe in 1) America 2) life 3) faith you are automatically an ignorant bigot who is better off dead- or otherwise opinionless.

ugggh... I cant really explain it.

justmakeitallgoaway.

2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Being an ignorant bigot is cool. [​IMG] Where's my leather jacket? I feel
    like the Fonz!

3. ging3rhoffman

ging3rhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    This world is so wicked that I chose not to have children. My sister and sister in law are terrified for their children and the debt they will owe. When you watch the news its even scary to send your children off to school. If you buy something at the store you have to wonder if its toxic or not. Everything you buy is made in china. So ive decided to be a stay at home mother to 2 horses, 15 chickens, 2 shihtzu pups, 6 geese, 7 ducks and a wonderful husband. I enjoy everyday and stay thankful for everything the Lord has provided for us. I only focus on the wonderful things and I do watch the news to stay current on whats going on.

Dont worry, be happy [​IMG]

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Stay at home moms are soooooo under rated! I always hated that! I always hated when people's eyes would glaze over when you told them that you were a stay at home mom. I think more could be home with their kids, but because of the world's "mindset" of gotta have it all they and gotta have it now people refuse to live within their means.

5. ging3rhoffman

ging3rhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Thats a fact! My sister is a stay at home mom and most act like she has wasted her life and she needs to go get that college degree and make something of herself...as if its a curse to raise your children instead of having someone else do it for you and paying them half of what you make. My sister in law refuses to be a stay at home mom and her little girl will tell you that she wants a new mommy, she seems so sad. She is only 4 years old. It so wrong. She doesnt need to work, her husband make $350,000 a year.

6. flopshot

flopshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    Quote:not only that but you are likely a member of a right wing hate group if you feel you pay too much in taxes and dare to say it.

7. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Life is so much lovelier since I stopped beating myself up over what is between other peoples' ears. Their problem, and their suffering; why make it mine?

8. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I have been saying that for years, I just don't get "people". Most of them. That is why I keep to myself and my family and my pets. That is enough for me.

9. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    Attend a Tea Party. Numbers do mean something. If enough of us show up someone will have to pay attention.

10. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Please don't worry about the opinions of unknown persons. That said, (and even though I would count as an "unknown"), I would llike to share that I have found you to be a supportive and knowledgeable participant in this forum. Mind you, I am a lefty, liberal [​IMG] and I am not sure you should trust my opinion, but I think you are nifty! [​IMG]

Also, I hope that I don't get slammed for trolling, but
    I LOVE THE WORLD, TODAY! [​IMG]

That said: I am off to tend my chickens!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by