"V" Last episode next week!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dawg53, Mar 9, 2011.

1. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Next Tuesday is the final episode for this season....what a ripoff, it just started the new season the second week in January...I wonder if the next season will be in September or next January? Grrrrrrrrrr. I hope Anna gets hers next week and I certainly dont trust Diana. Big mistake showing her the 5th column members.

2. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Last year was a short season too. It stinks I think. I'm just kinda curious about Father Jack. He seems to be seperating from the group

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They don't do TV seasons the same way they used to. It's all chopped up during the year. I hate that next week is the finale. Seems the season was WAY too short.

4. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Maybe in the next episode Anna will have another emotional breakdown like she did last year. It would serve her right

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

OH MY GOSH... Cyn watches "V" !?!? [​IMG]

I'm amazed, shocked, and impressed all at the same time! Now I'm totally wondering what else Cyn watches that would surprise me. LOST? Fringe?

[​IMG]

We watched the first season of V but it just didn't do a lot for us. I vividly remember the original miniseries and show. They showed them all about a month before the new series started and I watched them again. What's crazy is:

1) I realized I was only 8 when they were originally showing
    2) I couldn't believe how much stuff was in there that was inappropriate for an 8 year old to watch
    3) Where the heck were my parents!?!? I know for SURE they wouldn't have let me watch it, so either they just didn't know I was watching it, or my babysitters (probably older siblings) were terrible or even watching it with me?

(Ok Cyn, we gotta have a private pm session) [​IMG]

6. Hillbilly Hen

Hillbilly Hen Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2009
    Newaygo Michigan
    My oldest son was just a baby when the original show was on. I remember it well. Missed the last episode, will probably watch it tonight on DVR.

7. speckledhen

Quote:[​IMG]

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Quote:Time out!!!!! YOU watch V???????

9. speckledhen

What is so odd about that? I loved the original series with Mark Singer. Glad the character of Diana is being played by Jane Badler!

BTW, I hated Lost and have never watched Fringe.

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Quote:UM... THANK YOU! I know, right!?!?

Seriously... I want to know what else is on Cyn's watch list!?!?!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by