V W Incubators from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by trinidarrin, Jan 30, 2012.

1. trinidarrin

trinidarrin Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2012
    Hi all, am currently looking for an incubator and recently came across this company Vision Win Industrial Co Ltd from Hong kong. They seem to have a legitimate website and am interested in the VW-10 model. Is anyone familiar with this company an website from hong kong or have comments on their incubators??? I never purchased from this company so i wanna know if its safe to do so an also if their incubators a worth it...

2. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    Have you sent an inquiry re cost?

3. trinidarrin

Jan 12, 2012
    yes i did thasista......and dey sent me the alot of info actually.....here is their website www.eggincubator.biz

4. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    i looked this up on the website. what is the price?

5. trinidarrin

Jan 12, 2012
    its $711 USD.....dats for 1000 an sumting eggs

6. chickensinwasillaAK

chickensinwasillaAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Wasilla Alaska
    I'd hate to see what shipping would be. For $700 you could get a Dickey or a little more get a GQF. I'd bet freight on one of these from Hong Kong would be at least 500 to a port of call, then add on from there to your house. Big units, it'd be fun to incubate 800 eggs but good grief, 3 weeks later you have to brood them [​IMG]

7. trinidarrin

Jan 12, 2012
    but you all tink buying from that company from hong kong wud be safe??? U all ever heard abt dat company or their incubators??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by