VA - Exchequer Leghorns - Pickup or shipped

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by GardienneWings, Apr 15, 2012.

1. GardienneWings

GardienneWings Chillin' With My Peeps

I have approximately a dozen Exchequer Leghorn chicks hatched this week available at $7 each.

My boxes hold 25 so I can combine the order with chicks from my other purebred pens: White Leghorn, Dominique, Buff Orpington, or BBS standard Cochins @ $4 ea
    A few Black or Blue true Ameraucana chicks available @ $7 ea

Local Pickup is preferred, but I can ship Express Mail. Shipping is at cost + $6 per box for the box. 2 Boxes can be taped together to save money on shipping more than 25.

Please contact me with the quantity you want and your zip code and I will verify I have them and estimate shipping before payment.

Payment methods accepted are Paypal or Money Order.

Photos of my adults are a couple years old, taken when they were young, I will try to get some more recent ones. Exchequer Chicks sold from my pens have been raised and shown successfully by others even though I don't show.

2. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    where are you i want exch chicks im in woodstock,va

3. GardienneWings

We are half way between Warrenton and Fredericksburg off of Rt 17. I could meet you in Warrenton, I think that would be closest way over the mountains for you.
    Val

4. GardienneWings

Shipping would be $40 Express mail. I do not have any available at the moment but I do have eggs in the bator.

Val

5. GardienneWings

Depending on how things hatch, most likely May 14th or 21st.
    Val

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by