1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Vacation will NEVER get here!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Aug 27, 2008.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I've got 54 minutes until I got on my stay-cation for 2.5 weeks.

C'mon... c'mon... c'mon!!!

2. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    38 minutes...

Boss really should have let me go early. Not exactly productive at this point!

3. goatkeepers

goatkeepers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Mooresville, NC
    LOL! It's here!! [​IMG]
    What will you be doing? Reading and just relaxing? That's what I would do. Man, I am so burned out!
    I still have three weeks to go!! Then I get out for almost a month! (Getting married and my family is coming from Germany... [​IMG] )

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    JennsPeeps I'm with you - I've got 16 more hours of office time to go before MY stay-cation! Countin' the hours.....

5. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Yay for vacation! I too am home this week, tryng to get DH set up well in his new job and all the kids started in school. Then back to work next week Thursday. This s the good thing about working per diem. No benefits, really, but boy is it nice to just announce you are taking time off.

Of course, no money, but family sanity is worth a lot right now. One kid starting senior year, one starting HS, one with a new teacher and hitting puberty . . .

This is a god week to bake pie and pack lunchboxes with cute notes before I morph back into working mom next week and start leaving the house before everybody else . . .

enjoy vacations, all!

6. quercus21

quercus21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Tivoli, NY
    A little over 11 1/2 hours to go for the ____________ to start

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by