Vacuums.. my travels...

shadowpaints

Songster
10 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
So im a mom,i have 2 small kids i have 5 indoor dogs (3 shelties, a lab and a doberman) i have horses , chickens goats. so a good vacuum is a MUST. i have spend the last 10 years buying the vacuums under 100$ thinking that people on the TV and the manufacturer were right, that they would work. HA i have had 8 vacuums in 10 years!! ! crazy! so today i broke down. i bought a Shark Navigator.

i was leary about this.. the price was 129$ thats a lot of money . but i am so SICK of buying a new 80$ vacuum every year almost. so i bought it. got the 1 year replacement warrenty from walmart.

got it home.. put it together.. ok hear goes.. first test, my old vacuum was SO loud that i couldnt hear anything in my house it sounded like someone was running a truck through my house ( a Eureka pet pal) turned on the shark WOW the difference. i could hear the kids playing, i heard the phone ring, i could talk on the whone while vacuuming LOL i am HAPPY! ok wait suction wise.. i had vacuumed my house yesterday with the old one... vacummed to my hearts content, the shelties hair didnt clog it. i accidently went over a sock LOL and no clogs! yay! my old vacuum would clog 2-3 times in each room.
im incredibly happy with this vacuum, i wanted to share just incase there was any poor sap like me that was buying one after another with no luck. i was to the point that i wanted to buy a Dyson, but i didnt have 600 to fork out for a vacuum . im happy with the 129 :p

We also have the Shark vaccuum. We've had it for 3 years and never lost suction. My mom bought a new one for downstairs since she doesnt want us to bring it downstairs because she'll think we will break it.
roll.png

My MIL has a kenmore canister and I loved it, well while being at the sears store I happened apon a refurbished kenmore intuiton elete. $500 dollar vacum for $200 yeah I got it and WOW, it is great! I was just lucky I guess! It is Quiet and really sucks has 2 hepa filters and in MY house they have not cloged yet and I thought they would clog on the first vacume! So far so good! Love this one and I have had a kirby. To heavy and loud! Good golly you can't hear ANYTHING!!!!!

Nothing worse than something that doesn't suck. You know, like a vacuum! If I have to get another one, I'll get a shark. Thanks for the review.

I've had my Dyson now for 7 years and still love it. I can take it apart myself if it gets a dog hair clog in it with no problem. I've never had issues with it. I think the one I have (the banana yellow one) now sells for around $350 on sale.

Back
Top Bottom