1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Valentine Cuckoo Marans Pair For Sale or Trade Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HollyInColorado, Jan 14, 2009.

1. HollyInColorado

HollyInColorado Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a six-month-old pair of Ray Valentine's cuckoo marans chickens for sale or trade in Colorado Springs. Pick up only. Big beautiful rooster and the hen is just now laying.

Holly

2. KSPixieChick

KSPixieChick Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2008
    Hello Holly! Do you still have your pair of Marans? Would you be interested in meeting at the KS/CO state line?

3. HollyInColorado

Apr 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Thanks for your interest! I think someone might be picking them up tomorrow. I will let you know, but I don't think a drive to the KS/CO state line would be something I could fit in my schedule. [​IMG]

I will keep you posted.

Holly

4. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Holly -

If the other person doesn't pick them up, let me know. My folks are up in Woodland park, and we are coming out there in a few weeks. I am pretty sure I can convince my dad to foster for a week or 2! [​IMG]

Katie

5. HollyInColorado

Apr 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi Katie,

Woodland Park is close and that sounds like a good plan. If Mr. Perkins doesn't come and get them today, I will let you know.

Holly

6. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Whoo hoo!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by