Valentine's Day and I am stumped

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Feb 8, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have no CLUE what to get for Ken!!!! He is a computer genius so nothing in that category. HELP!!!

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    A hand made coupon that he can redeem from you at anytime for the gift of his choice.

3. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Black lace nightie

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Having the same issue with my hubby. [​IMG] He's the same. Computer whiz, so nothing in that category. Men are so hard to shop for. [​IMG]

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    A cape and a mask.

6. debilorrah

Quote:You I expect that from. [​IMG]

7. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

I usually just make a nice dinner for us. Andy (my DH) is definitely tummy oriented, though.

8. zippitydooda

zippitydooda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Ottawa, Ohio
    I wrote my husband a love letter. It didn't cost anything, but it tells him how special I think he is. I plan to make his favorite meal and make sure he gets a back rub (one of his favorite things). We don't have a bunch of money to play with, but I don't think that is what Valentine's Day is really about (stuff). I think it is important to let our men know we LOVE them!

[​IMG]

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yep, I'd probably cook a nice meal, get a good movie, and spend the night together! Might be hard with little Robert around, but maybe you can enjoy time after he goes to bed! Heck, even if you can't cook, you could order something special (my family is weird because our special dinner is chinese food ROFL) and light a few candles and just enjoy the night.

10. debilorrah

I cook every night, just about. Also, Valentine's Day is on a Monday and we work full time. I think I may just get him some boxers and stuff them with candy. He is a candyaholic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by