Vampire Diaries season finale tonight...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sparkles2307, May 13, 2010.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Anyone else a big fan? I'm so sad that tonight is the finale, especially when last week's episode took such surprising twists!

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

what's that?

3. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    They film the school scenes here in Monroe..
    Ive never watched it though.

I was suppose to audition for a part but had to back out because I couldnt make the schedules work [​IMG]

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

SarahFair that is so cool [​IMG] Its a good show, but I wouldnt let my kids watch it cause there is a bit of violence and gore. Good story tho, involves Vampires from modern day and from the Civil War era.

5. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

I watch it. I hate season finales though...they always do something annoying to get you to tune in in the fall.

6. CaitlynNichols

CaitlynNichols Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Newfields, NH
    I'm a fan of The Vampire Diaries. [​IMG]

Used to be a Twilight fan, but the hype just gave me a headache. [​IMG]

The season finale was super, and I almost cried at the end. I have a hard time deciding whether I should be on team Stefan or Team Damon. For some reason I'm leaning towards Team Damon. He's got this edgyness we fangirls seem to like. I actually missed the two episodes before the finale, so I'm a tiny bit lost with the entire senario with Bonnie not doing something Elena asked.

fancbrd4me02:
    Totally agree. All we know is that Katherine is back. YES! I prayed the entire time she would show up sometime in the show.

7. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

I like Damon a lot, but I think it's that syndrome where you are attracted to whats exciting instead of what's good for you. Stefan is pretty much an ideal bf so Elena (and the viewers) can be distracted by Damon's looks and "fun" personality. But is he the kind of guy you can really be with? Sure, he likes you enough to start behaving more civilly, but lets not forget that every once in a while (usually when Elena isn't looking) he does something really terrible. I like the season finale. I read the books and didn't care for them, I thought the Elena character was zombiish and the author was always describing or telling what was going on so it seemed like the people in the books were not doing anything so much as they were puppets.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by