Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsedward

Crowing
13 Years
Jan 19, 2010
Calvert County MD

☆This is a vampire role-play☆

We live concealed in the woods of canada with little or no human contact, we are not like most, we try to eat only animals, because we do not want to be beasts and kill humans, we were once humans too. We mostly hang around outdoors, but we have a huge mansion, where we live and hold meetings at.

The Forest: A place 30 miles from the house where we hunt.
The House: Our mansion, or house.
The Field: A large opening in the woods much like a baseball field, where we play ball games (soccer, football, baseball)

RULES
All BYC rules apply
No spamming
No Off topic posts
No foul langauge
No instagating

Vampire Rules
No revealing the secret to humans
No creating any newborns unless you have permission
No making human babies into vampires
No leaving obvious paths that a human might come across (such as destroying trees in a way a human couldn't)
No killing eachother
No eating humans (or keep to a min.)

If you have not read Twilight, it will be hard for you to understand, very sorry.

I am the leader, my name is Elane, I have long curly brown hair and butterscotch eyes, I am very striking. You have stumbled across my coven, and would like to stay. We are the biggest known vampire coven there is, we decide to except you/you and your mate.

Fill out:

Name:
Stage:(Newborn, Adult, Elder, determend by how long you've been a vampire)
Apperence:
Special power: (Optional)
Personality:

(If you have a mate, you must fill out a seperate one for her/him)

Last edited:
Name: Kali
Stage:(Newborn, Adult, Elder, determend by how long you've been a vampire): Newborn
Apperence: Long Brunette hair. Red eyes. In a 15yr. Olds body. & Crystal white
Special power: (Optional) Past Teller
Personality: Nice. Controlled. Not Blood-Frenzie. Protective. Fast. Tall. Loving. Adoring. Sweet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Mate.

Mate to: Kali
Name: Kaleb
Stage:(Newborn, Adult, Elder, determend by how long you've been a vampire) Adult.
Apperance: Shabby blondish Brownish hair. 6.ft. Golden Eyes. in A 17 Year old body. & Crystal White
Personality: Caring. Protective. Fast. Tall. Loving. Adoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be a zombie fight with the vampires
lau.gif

(they DO hate each other, right?)

*Running fast through the woods to the field with Kali* "This is the field, we play lots of sports here, of course its hard when the boys pop the football, or break the baseball bat." She said rolling her eyes.

Quote:
"Oh, are you hungry? I thought you might want to hunt after getting here, there is an area 30 miles from here that is very plentiful with mountian lions and other animals." Asked Elane cheerfuly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom