~*~ Vampires and Wolves RP ~*~ Roleplay NOW!

luvinmychickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio
z4ee1773135fba.gif

VAMPIRES

Evil vampires intruded the humans land. They created a big army of vampires. Some of them ran away from the evil, and became good. They gradually repopulated in their own area (Pennsylvania). The evil don't live that far away. The evil and good meet every once in a while, so a war goes on.The evil keep on repopulating. They bite a great amount of humans, sucking their blood, turning them into vampires also. The Good control theirselves. They live on animals, not humans. When they can, they bribe the now vampires over to the Good that the Evil bite. The Tribes live out, far in the middle of no where, in Pennsylvania. Around the woods. (Usually) no humans are around, unless crossing highway, hiking, or if they are hunting or stranded. This is the vampires teritory. All vampires have one special talent- The ability to read minds, the ability to be very flexible, the ability to read future, the ability to run extra fast, or the ability to hurt with mind. That is what makes them special in their own way. All vampires come with the ability of fastness, which comes along with their special power. There is a name for the Evil's tribe: Wicked Tryants. There is also a name for the Good's tribe: Congenial Union.

The Wicked Tryants:

Leader~
((Open Spot))

Deputy~
Qamar: Her hair is of a silky snow white and shines quite often with radiant beauty, being very long and wild with curled ends and different layers. Long bangs fall into her pale gold eyes and her lips are blood red. Qamar's skin is of youthful white alabaster and so light it nearly matches her hair. Beautiful, and almost nymph-like in appearance. Sinister and ruthless around enemies and mortals, attempting to suck the life out of the as soon as she lays her eyes on them. Quite brutal to those who don't respect her as well. Aside from this, she sticks up for her group through thick and thin. (Zinnia-Hen)

Healer~
Jessa: Black eyes outlined with a glowing red, pale skin, red glossy lips, perfectly white teeth. Long black silky hair that reaches her waist. Long black eyelashes. Of medium height. Best friends with the Deputy (Qamar). Helps her out a lot, since there is no leader. She sticks up for the group, when Qamar isn't around. (Luvinmychickens)

Warriors~
Jérôme: Brown hair, usually tousled gently by the wind. Pale skin and blood red eyes. (Hands off, he's got his eye on Reine.) Well, he IS evil... But he's basically kind and loves to joke around. (equinehugger3)

Malcolm: Jet black hair and cold, heartless black eyes and a sharply defined face that is both handsom and sinister looking. He has long, boney fingers and a slim body. Clever and strategic. He's given up everything to become what he is, so in his mind he has nothing to lose. He isn't afraid to take risks or sacrifice the people he cares for to achieve what he wants. He is untrustworthy and ruthless, a cold blooded killer. (HollyBird24)

Newbies~
Derich: Slim, with a shaggy black emo hairdo. His skin is pale like most vampires and his eyes are of soft lavender. Derich wears a slightly large black and white striped hoodie with a form fitting tee underneath, dark teal skinny jeans that sag slightly at the back, and skater shoes. Beneath his lips are a set of metallic black snakebite piercings. Kind, though normally the type to keep his mouth shut unless he finds it absolutely necessary to speak. Fairly considerate of other's feelings. Gentle for a member of the dark side. (Zinnia-Hen)

The Congenial Union:

Leader~
Edward: Brown slicked hair. Pale face with red brown eyes. Slim. Very protective and brave. (Luvinmychickens)

Deputy~
Bella: Jet blue eyes, soft brown hair. Medium height. Caring and brave. (DuckLover2399)

Healer~
Melissa: Blue eyes that are outlined with red, a light brown hair with blonde hilights, that goes a little below her shoulders. Medium height. Slim. She is a converse and jeans type of girl. Very mean looking- She can scare away the evil easily. She was the previous Deputy, until the leader died. She gave Edward and Bella the honor of being leader and Deputy. (Luvinmychickens)

Warriors~
Emily: Tall, slender and well-built. Very attractive with black hair that hangs just past her shoulders. Because of her age, she is very wise and not quick to judge. She is kind to those who are kind aswell, but not to those who do harm others. She trusts very but is a friend to all. Including the evil vampires. (HollyBird24)

Vienna Rose: Black curly long hair, pale skin, red lips, tall, and beautiful. Perky, wise and happy. (iluvsedward)

Reine: Long, luxurious dark hair. It reached to the small of her back, and it's broad straight. Her skin is pale, as with most vampires. Her eyes are, strangely, and icy blue lined with navy. She has full, glossy lips and perfect white teeth. She is very tall and lean. She speaks with a rich French accent and often breaks out in French when frustrated, though no one knows her history. Her personality is slightly closed off. (equinnehugger3)

Ferdinand: His eyes are a blood thirsty and rather menacing ember red, while his hair is a shaggy dark brown that often falls into his terrifying red pools of eyes. Unlike most vampires his skin is a light olive tone, with a hint of shine. Ferdinand is normally seen wearing the hood of his hoodie to shrowd his identity, along with fashionable, dark-wash baggy jeans and vans. A highly dangerous, cold blooded killer with a good sense of intelligence. Should be avoided like the plague. (Zinnia-Hen)

Newbies~

WOLVES

The wolves also populated in Pennsylvania. Just on the opposite side. The vampires are forbidded to go on the wolves territory, as well as the wolves are forbidded to go on the vampires territory. But there is a section, where neither the wolves or vampires own. So that means both species may go there. They live out, far in the middle of no where, in Pennsylvania. Around the woods. (Usually) no humans are around. This is the wolves territory. ((Half is the vampires, and half is the wolves... Though both species intrude the opposite species land))

Quote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~No bad language (ex. Oh my God!! OR What the h***!!)(20 points)
~No dramatic posts (50 points)
~All BYC rules apply
~No killing a character without the owners’ permission. (20 points)
~Do NOT RP another person's character! (10 points)
~NO RP'ing a character until I have the form. (20 points)
~NO questioning moderation. If you are suspended, it is simply YOUR fault (ex. I hate being accused! I didn't do xxx yyyy! Why am I suspended?!). (70 points)
~If you have a plan, tell it to me first. I am the thread owner. (10 points)
~Do NOT make rude comments to xxx or talk about their roleplaying behind yyy's back (20 points)
~You MUST ask about time warping! Do not do this without my permission (30 points)
~You MUST PM me to report anything against these rules.
~NO fighting (30 points)

A total of 120 points- Suspended for 3 days
And additional 50 points- Suspened for a week
Once you reach 200 point- Banned

Points List:
HollyBird24- 20 points
DuckLover2399- 20 points

To join, please include the characters appearence, personality, name, and rank (Warrior or Newbie. If a higher rank is opened, feel free to take that instead).
smile.png

Please remember to have fun and roleplay nicely!

Luvinmychickens

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I am kinda like, am taking it back. . . Forever still needs to lock the old one, so keep your comments to yourself please.
hmm.png

Quote:
Well, I am kinda like, am taking it back. . . Forever still needs to lock the old one, so keep your comments to yourself please.
hmm.png

Chill, luv, I was just asking. I don't Role anymore, so I didn't know anything that was going on. The reason I don't . . .

Asking in a rude way....

Quote:
"Whoa... Whoa... Whoa... Get off of me! What are you- Crazy???" The human asked.
"Of course...." She slid her boney fingers along his face.
"Oohh...." He leaned her back in his arms/
She bit his neck
he whimpered

Back
Top Bottom