Vancouver Island/B.C breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by wyandottegirl, Nov 13, 2015.

1. wyandottegirl

wyandottegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2014
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Hello fellow flock members,

I live on Vancouver Island and I was wondering if there are any other breeders out there. I have some Brahmas, silver laced Wyandottes and some other assorted breeds.[​IMG]

2. eggsaxctly

eggsaxctly New Egg

Jun 24, 2009
    Were you at the Coombs show last weekend? Over 500 birds shown and many breeders from across the province were there.
    Where on the island are you? I'm on Salt Spring, aside from our own club I belong to the Cowichan Valley Feather Fanciers and the Fraser Valley Poultry Fanciers association. You can find both on the web. There are some very experienced breeders in this area.
    Which type of Brahmas? I know some people that would like to get some if you have eggs are chicks.

Michael

3. wyandottegirl

wyandottegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2014
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Hi,
    I was at the fair briefly last weekend. Though I wasn't showing anything. Where you there? I live in the Coombs area. I have dark Brahmas. I don't have any roosters but the man who I got them from breeds them. Do you happen to know of anyone with Houdans, st. cochins or appenzellers or some other fancy breeds anywhere nearby?
    Wyandottegirl

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by