Vanity Plate?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Camelot Farms, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Do you have a vanity plate? What does it say?

Would you like one? What would it say?

Mine would say CMLT FRM or FRM GRL

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

A local podiatrist has one that say MYFTHRT

3. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    Quote:[​IMG]

I want one that say's

Chix rok (we can only have 7 letters in Fl)

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:doesn't say much for his work, does it????

my sister had one that said, ICNTDRV (and she had more accidents than anyone i know.)

i had one with my clown name...TIPYTOZ (Tippytoes)

right now in Michigan, a bunch of the plates start with BYC then three letters. funny or a plan???? hmmmmm....

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:doesn't say much for his work, does it????

my sister had one that said, ICNTDRV (and she had more accidents than anyone i know.)

i had one with my clown name...TIPYTOZ (Tippytoes)

right now in Michigan, a bunch of the plates start with BYC then three letters. funny or a plan???? hmmmmm....

I never knew a podiatrist to treat himself. LOL! My VERY favorite vanity plate is my friend Marie's: MAD4TED. Their INITIALS are MAD and TED. Very inventive.

6. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I used to see one on the road everyday going to work a few years back. It was an expensive car, and the plate said WASHIS.

7. cmjust0

cmjust0 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Central KY
    It's really common here in Kentucky to see vehicles with very authentic looking plates on the front of their cars that say "IAM4UK," in homage to University of Kentucky athletics.. Kentucky doesn't require front plates, so it's legal.

Problem is, a guy from Hickman county actually has that plate registered to his name on a '57 Chevy.. Last I checked, he'd been mailed more than $4000 worth of parking tickets from all over the country. He was fighting them, but if I recall correctly, some municipalities had actually filed lawsuits and tried to get liens on his property, etc.. Nightmare.

So...I guess if you're going to pick a vanity plate, don't pick one that's a common fake plate. [​IMG]

8. keedokes

keedokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
  9. CentralKYRedneck

CentralKYRedneck Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2009
    Madison Co.
    Hey I thought some of yall would like to see my "TRAILER TRASH" plate. It goes nicely with my farm plate that says "KENTUCKY PROUD" LOL.

[​IMG]

10. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    My daughter drives a Volkswagen Beetle. A couple of years ago, when she first started driving, she went off the road, jumped a ditch, and landed in a crawfish field.(yes, we live in the country) We wanted to get her a vanity plate that said MUDDBUG.
    Thank goodness her driving has improved-5 accidents, and many citations later..........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by