1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Variety of Chicks for Sale - NC

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by kissofcrimson, Feb 9, 2016.

1. kissofcrimson

kissofcrimson Out Of The Brooder

**** I do not ship but I'm willing to drive depending on how far you are from me. I live in Autryville, NC but frequent Fayetteville, Stedman, Clinton, Roseboro areas. ****

I do not have any of the original chicks I posted, they have all been sold. I do however have many chicks that I am hatching and have some I am growing out that I may sell. I have several different breeds I am breeding and in the coming weeks my incubator will be full.

Here's a list of birds I'm going to breed if I haven't started already:

- Ameraucana - These birds are not hatchery Am's or backyard mixes. I've bought them from local breeders who show or are just perfecting the standard. We are working on a couple colors but will be focusing on Lavander, Splash, Blue, and Black.

- Cochin bantams - Blue, black, splash, and partridge. Some of the offspring may be Frizzled.

- Mille Fluer/golden neck d'Uccle bantams - project that is slowly progressing. Hens are laying eggs but they aren't fertilized so it's a waiting game.

- Silkies - Paint, blue, black, white, partridge, silver and splash.

If you have any questions just message me.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. wyndotte lover

wyndotte lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2015
    Mississippi
    Do you know any chicken owners in mississippi

3. kissofcrimson

No I'm sorry I don't.

4. wyndotte lover

wyndotte lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2015
    Mississippi
    Me

5. Alex1010

Alex1010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2015
    North Carolina
    I would love some but I'm in Greensboro, that's a long drive

6. kissofcrimson

Dang yeah that's a drive. The farthest I've drove is to Raeford to meet someone from Aberdeen.

7. Alex1010

Alex1010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2015
    North Carolina
    That's a long drive too

8. kissofcrimson

Yeah but not that bad compared to driving to Raleigh, Dunn etc. I've actually have to drive to Lumberton in a little bit, as soon as someone emails me back.

9. applebutter14

applebutter14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2014
    Iowa
    ohh!!! i would Love a ameraucana-but like above posts im to far away.[​IMG]

10. TurnerEGGZ

TurnerEGGZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2015
    Aberdeen, North Carolina

Hey girl! I believe it was me you met out at TSC on other side of Raeford haha How is Mr. Rico Sauve (black ameraucana roo) doing with his new lady friends?? I just came across this thread Bc we wanted an Australorp and Bielefelder, if I'd of seen this sooner we could have just swapped!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by