Variety of Duck Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, Feb 25, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    NPIP certified Flock!

I have the following breeds:
    Muscovy, fawn and white runner, khaki campbell, blue crested swedish, welsh harlequin, cayuga, pekin, ancona.

Each breed has been raised separate and tend to hang out with their own breed, but they are currently free-ranging and can most certainly cross-breed. I've gotten mostly pure ducklings with a few that are mixed out of the eggs I've hatched myself.
    (muscovy hens are not yet laying. The anconas are the only breed separated, I can add an egg or two from these hens if you request it). The rest of the eggs look the same except for the cayuga eggs (these are currently black and gray)

This sale will include 12 eggs plus any extras I collect the day they are mailed. All eggs will be fresh and mailed on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they don't get stuck anywhere over a weekend. $36 is for 12+ eggs including shipping. I take payment by check (PM me for address) or by Paypal if you cannot send a check and need the eggs ASAP.

My fertility rate has been very high. I just put 2 separate batches in the incubator and one was 15 out of 18 fertile and the other was 10 out of 12.

Feel free to PM me with questions!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by