Various Birds For Sale In Maine!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frozen Feathers, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Turkens are **SOLD***
    I have a Quad of 16 week oldTurkens one cockerel and 3 girls. Take Tom and his girls for $40 I will separate them for $15 each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have a White-Faced Black Spanish Hen. She is 18 months, just decided to go through molt. Her face is nearly white now...and her comb is beautiful. Good for show or breeding, or just and unusual looking layer. She lays nice white eggs. Picture of her a few weeks before molt. $15 for her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have JapaneseX chicks. Some crossed with Phoenix, some with Silkie, will be tiny! $3 each
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have one Hiro look-a-like. Silkie/Phoenix X cockerel. Will be very striking and unusual addition to your flock. Don't want to sell, but don't really need 2 cockerels. $10. Pictures are of Hiro...will look like this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can send more pics. Can't ship at this time...but I am willing to meet people. Got to move these birds!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  2. chickensrme

chickensrme Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    hi i was woundering how old the turkens are and were you are located. and do they need a special care in the winter for there naked necks. thanks

3. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I am in Mechanic Falls...by Auburn/Lewiston. I was assured by a fellow BYC member, who has some in another northern state, that they winter well. I was going to breed showgirls, but decided to focus on Silkies and my Longtails. Let me know if you'd like them. [​IMG]

4. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    how old r they and r they laying thanks

5. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Oh sorry, the Turkens are 16 weeks. Not laying yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  6. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    k thanks i will think about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by