Various Chicks for sale - hatched 12/9 - Auburn, CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by elise1313, Jan 1, 2010.

1. elise1313

elise1313 New Egg

Jan 1, 2010
    9 Baby chicks for sale. $5 each or all 9 for $40.

They were hatched December 9th and shipped from Texas, arriving in Auburn, CA December 11. I can only have 5-6 females (no roosters), had to order 12 to meet minimum order requirements and they sent 18. Of what are left, I have 9 (maybe 10) I'd like to find new home(s) for. I ordered only females but was told the extras put in were males, of which are an unknown variety, though I *think* they are Plymouth Barred Rocks. There are 5 of these left. There are one of each Females in the breeds: Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds, New Hampshire Reds and Production Reds.

They were initially brooded indoors in a spare bedroom in a dog crate. They now live in an indoor heated enclosure in their coop, with partially solid and partially wired floor, with access to water and medicated chick feed. Unfortunately, the coop I have won't be able to keep the extras much longer.

If you are interested in any or all of the 9 available, please contact me. I won't ship them and we are located in Auburn, CA. (95603)

thanks,
    elise

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by