Various Hens for sale Mixed Barnyard

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I am scaling down teens all have jobs outside the home and some going to college. So my husband said it is all on me so I said..... reduce reduce...... the side ..... of the flocks. I am only keeping my personal favorites. Pike up only I may can meet up in Clarksville if I happen to be going that way. I lost a good many of my chicks an chickens in the flood sadly but I still have many that I can re-home.

2. HB&B

HB&B Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2010
    Woodlawn, TN
    Hi. I replied to you on your other post. I a looking for a few hens. just 2 or 3. I am wanting a variety. I have one mix breed roo about a year old and 1 black sex link pullet about 8 weeks. So I'm not zoned in on pure breeds at all. I live in woodlawn but work off madison in clarksville. Sorry to hear about your chickens affected by the flood. That was a bad time. Hope all is well now. If you could send me pics of the hens you are getting rid of and prices of each I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much. Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by