Vegetarian Challenge!

FluffyColor

Crowing
12 Years
May 31, 2009
Queens, NY
Hi I just wanted to create a interesting thread so I thought up the "Vegie Challenge! It is like a game show where contestants try to be vegie for a week. You can sign up and follow the contestants here. Sign-ups are open until Sunday. And even after that, you can sign up for the next "season"! If you don't want to sign up, you can become a fan and follow each contestant. Contestants can also post a "Vegie Log" about what they eat and thier feelings about being vegie. Anyone can join, but *please* (don't want to offend) don't sign up if you're already vegie. I deeply apologize for any hard feelings this causes.
hugs.gif
Season 1 starts Sunday.Next Sunday, we will hear from the contestants as they review thier week. You can re- sign up if you want to go for more, and I am confident some of you will become full- time vegetarians.

Please be nice and respectful and have fun!
smile.png
sad.png
big_smile.png
wink.png
hmm.png
tongue.png
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
frow.gif
he.gif
th.gif
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
pop.gif
wee.gif
caf.gif
idunno.gif
old.gif
clap.gif
duc.gif
hit.gif
ya.gif
hide.gif
smack.gif
woot.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
thumbsup.gif
tongue2.gif
sickbyc.gif
yuckyuck.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Okay.. and the vegetarians HAVE to eat meat for 1 week too! This should be interesting....
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Whoa I thought this was for trying to go from less healthy to more healthy for a week, not more healthy to less healthy??? Haha but I still prefer being a Vegetarian (not that I've ever been a meat eater...I've been a Vegetarian all my life!) because it's healthier (IMHO and based on studies) and less cruel.

This should be interesting!
big_smile.png

Randy: Good luck!
big_smile.png

redhen: watch some of the videos about KFC, etc. and I think you'd last way more than an hour...
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Whoa I thought this was for trying to go from less healthy to more healthy for a week, not more healthy to less healthy??? Haha but I still prefer being a Vegetarian (not that I've ever been a meat eater...I've been a Vegetarian all my life!) because it's healthier (IMHO and based on studies) and less cruel.

big_smile.png

big_smile.png

redhen: watch some of the videos about KFC, etc. and I think you'd last way more than an hour...
wink.png

I don't think vegetarians are any healthier than those of us who eat meat.
roll.png

... ok, I'm not quite vegetarian, but I have boycotted KFC and all commercial chicken... they're so cruel to the birds... I can't even think about it.
somad.gif

Quote:

big_smile.png

big_smile.png

wink.png

Nah...
and WHO says that vegetarians are more healthy than meat eaters, little miss?? HUh???
I may be fat and out of breath alot..and have more rolls than a bakery... but....
uh........... yah.. maybe i do need to eat more veggies...
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

big_smile.png

big_smile.png

wink.png

I don't think vegetarians are any healthier than those of us who eat meat.
roll.png

Well yes they are...True, some Vegetarians do eat too much non-meat/unhealthy food, but the Vegetarians who have a healthy eating lifestyle will be healthier. Vegetarian "meat" (which is delicious!
droolin.gif
) is less fattening than real meat. So some Vegetarians may not eat meat, but they do eat junk food, and they can be unhealthy.

Quote:

big_smile.png

big_smile.png

wink.png

Nah...
and WHO says that vegetarians are more healthy than meat eaters, little miss?? HUh???
I may be fat and out of breath alot..and have more rolls than a bakery... but....
uh........... yah.. maybe i do need to eat more veggies...
hit.gif

Oh and I'm not saying that all Vegetarians are more healthy than all meat eaters. Just the ones who stay on a healthy lifestyle will be healthier than others.
smile.png
Some meat eaters are healthier than some Vegetarians...it all depends if you're rationing out your food and getting the right amount of vitamins, protein, etc. for both meat and non=meat lifestyles.

Back
Top Bottom