Venting - I hate my moms b/f

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    He is so lazy. I hate his guts. All he does is treat me like garbage after I cook, clean and fix every freaking thing in the house. Today the water pump goes off. He cant even move a few things to tray and thaw it. I have to go down in my PJ's and move the stuff. Then he calls me an A'hole because I asked him if he can do it. After 6 years of living with this rock that comes home and goes right into his room and plays on the computer I went off on him. I told him he has to start helping around the house. I am tired of doing everything. Well guess what. My mom backs him up and she says "Well if you dont like it get a job and pay rent". Well I told her that what I do around here pays like $3,000 so I will gladly pay rent if he moves his... well you know. Funny thing is she used to help around the house and now she does what he does. She goes up and watches TV. If anyone is looking to adopt me I am free. I cant take it here anymore doing everything by myself. If things keep going like this I might as well find a family that will help me out instead of doing nothing.

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Maybe it's time to move out and get your own place. I moved out of my parents house at 18 and all my kids were out on their own by about the same age. Then you only have yourself to answer to.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  3. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    stupid boyfriend1 i feel the same way about my step dad but its not quite that bad

4. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    I'm so sorry your going through this. He sounds just like my ex-husband. I would adopt you but I'm to far away. Hang in there maybe an oppurtunity will come up that you aren't expecting that will change your situation. [​IMG] I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Problem is they wont help me practice drive to get my license. If I cant get my license then no job. Closest place is a 30 minute drive and I will have to walk it. There is no one around to help since I dont know anybody and they are past there expiration date. I tired getting some help on craigslist but nothing.

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:I hope something changes. I cant take it. My mom backs him up all the time. I bet if she had a choice of who to throw out it would be me. Actually thats true lol. She wants me to move out. She cant find someone better that will treat her right. Funny thing is when he is wrong he never apologizes. When he calls us ungrateful its funny. What a hippocrate.

I know kesta. Funny thing is he thinks everyone in our family loves him. What he dont know is nobody likes him at all since they know how he treats us

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:Steve- I moved out at 19 and had a suspended license. I got an apartment and a job. I have never had to deal with the headaches of living under my parents' roof as a grown man since. I advise all my friends that are 18 or older- if you don't like it, leave. If I could do it, anyone can. I promise you'll be happier. Do you have a bike? That would help get you there. Work on them and pester them all the time to help you drive if that's what it takes to get your license to drive. The steps are in front of you- climb them. Do what you gotta do.

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:See if you can find a room to rent from someone within walking distance of where you would be able to get a job. If you really want to escape the situation there are ways to do it.

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Your right there buster. I am hoping my friend calls soon cause he has an apartment. I will become roommates with him I guess. No bike though. My back break is dead (cable).

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:See if you can find a room to rent from someone within walking distance of where you would be able to get a job. If you really want to escape the situation there are ways to do it.

No walking distance to my friends. it will take me about an hour and with heavy traffic where he is at it gets scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by