VERDICT IS IN!! FRIZZLEs: Monica, Rachel & Phoebe. OR Mo,Larry,Curly?

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
These are our three bantam Cochin Frizzles, that are nearly 12 weeks old. Any educated guesses as to their genders? Thanks for the input!

Monica, Rachel & Phoebe:
43104_3-6-10_monica_rachel_phoebe_15wks_3.jpg

The verdict is IN! All three Frizzles are HENS!!!! At 28 weeks old, the last of the three girlz dropped an egg today, hooray!!!!!

Last edited:
Well I love them! But, I honestly have no idea. Cochins trick me every time, and the frizzling confuses me even more because it make the saddle and hackle feathers a jumble. But, they are lovely whatever gender they are! Hope you get some answers because I have some in the bator - I would love an example of what to look for in pullets vs cockerals of this variety.

Oh I dunno. I would say girls, as the waddles seem decently small to me. I have sizzles, so their combs and waddles are still teeny at 6 months. My girls' waddles are just starting to waddle.

Quote:
LareePQG!!!!! I have YOU to blame for this Frizzle/Sizzle acquisition!!! I saw your Beeker Sizzle and got myself hooked up with these Frizzle chicks that week b/c I HAD to have some!!! Thanks a lot!
wink.png

I am a bad influence.

Beaker JUST started laying last week. Three eggs (that I noticed) bright pink and pointy. WOOOHOOO!

Quote:
No Doh! WoooHHOOOOOooo. She is barely 6 months, and half silkie, so she might be slower than your ladies.

Now begins your quest for the perfect picture.....

Back
Top Bottom