Verm-X dose

UKchooks

Songster
Nov 18, 2018
Could someone who uses Verm-X pellets please advise me how much to dose, in real terms? It says 2.25g per bird, and I have 3 hens, so it's 6.75g - but how much is that? A teaspoon? Two teaspoons? Half a teaspoon? I have no idea :confused::idunno

Could someone who uses Verm-X pellets please advise me how much to dose, in real terms? It says 2.25g per bird, and I have 3 hens, so it's 6.75g - but how much is that? A teaspoon? Two teaspoons? Half a teaspoon? I have no idea :confused::idunno

You can't convert weight into volume without knowing the density of it. It has to be weighed to get the density.

If you can weigh the whole package (not the container) with a gram scale and then see how much volume that is (ex: cups,ml,etc), then someone can convert that for you.

Or as suggested look for the scoop. If there is one, there may be some directions on what the scoop holds.

Can you get a scale and weigh it?

Hard to get a scale that's accurate to such small amounts - and before I spend a lot of money on one, I thought I'd ask here, as there's bound to be someone here with experience of dosing it??

Back
Top Bottom