Vermont Club Swap Sunday 9-28

rbseggs

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
There is another Vermont Bird Fanciers Club swap coming right up. September 28th there will be a tailgate style swap in Johnson Vermont. The swap is open to anyone, there will be a $5 charge for sellers free for buyers. Runs from 10am to atleast 2pm. The location is the Lamoille County Fields days grounds. For more info contact me! We hope to see you.

Last edited:
I might make it to this one. I enjoyed the one in Berlin though the rain dampened things a bit! What road are the fair grounds on? I am coming from Montpelier.

The grounds is on rt 100 C Very easy to find there will be signs on that road for it. I can get better directions for you if you think you will need them, I will jsut have to dig them up.

HI all I know a few of the surrounding areas swaps have been cancelled this fall so I jsut wanted to bump this and remind everyone of our sale on the 28th. We generally have a large assortment of birds and items for sale and as always invite anyone and everyone to help us grow. September 28th Johnson Vermont 10am til everyone leaves.

PS There will be free testing for birds by the state vets great oppurtunity to get those show birds tested for show season free of charge.

Hope to see some of you there!

Back
Top Bottom