Verndarar skóginum

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by armdchicken, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. armdchicken

armdchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    Prologue:

A girl stepped into the forest’s boundaries. Her eyes darted around, looking for any dangers. She knew entering the forest was dangerous and forbidden, but curiosity got the better of her. The forest seemed too quiet as she walked farther in the forbidden area. The silence was broken by a howl, far in the distance. The girl paused; her eyes scanned the forest looking for any nearby wolves. Another howl was heard, this one closer. The girl’s eyes widened and she prayed that the wolf wouldn’t find her. A growl could be heard from behind her and she slowly turned around. Her eyes fell upon a black wolf, almost as tall as the girl. The wolf’s ear’s flattened against its head and it let out a deep growl. The girl swore softly and she cautiously backed up. The wolf stood there for a moment, staring at her. Then it lunged at the girl, aiming for her neck. The wolf swiftly crushed the girl’s throat then let out a triumphal howl. It then looked around, almost as it was looking for more intruders, then satisfied, went deeper into the forest.

(if at least 3 people say Yes, i will write more)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. Me- YES!

2nd person- YES!

3rd person- YES!

okay write more now...

3. armdchicken

armdchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    Maria headed towards Bloody Rose village. She walked along the edge of the forest, her eyes darting around. A swift movement from the forest caught her eye. She pause and focused more into the depths of the forest. "Leave" A deep voice said in her head "Leave, now!" it repeated. Maria's eyes widened and she cautiously backed up away from edge of the forest. She tried to calm down and forgot about the voice by focusing on her original task, heading towards Bloody Rose village. When Maria entered the village she headed straight towards the market.

(all i have time for i will edit it and add more later!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by