Versace died!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ilovemychickies, Feb 16, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Versace has died! I can't believe it. For those of you who don't know who Versace is, he was a beautiful, gracefull, wonderful Arabian stud. He was also the dad of my horse Fame who died a couple of months ago. I can't believe that he's really gone. Poor mom is so sad that she's crying. I'm on the edge of tears. I just can't believe that he's gone. Here is a link that goes to pics of him. I just wanted to let y'all know. http://www.rojoarabians.com/versace.asp [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ashleigh

2. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    I'm so sorry for your loss(es). What a magnificent horse Versace was, just breathtaking!

3. hencackle

hencackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Telford, TN
    I'd be crying too, if Versace were mine--he was so gorgeous. I'm so sorry that he died.

4. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    He wasn't that old, do we know what he died of?

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    The site says he died of Colic. Such a young horse, that's really sad. [​IMG]

6. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Just to let you know, he wasn't my horse. But I sure do wish that he had been!

7. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    I used to work for Geneva Arbabians (Wisconsin) under trainer Mike Neal and have seen Versace and many of his foals at shows. He was a gorgeous horse.

8. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    omg he was goregous, thats so sad that he died , why did he die inst he young ?

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I dont know this horse but I do know of his grandsire, Bey Shah and some of the Egyptian and Raffles bredescendentsIts been so long since I have been with Arabians, back in the mid 70's and mid 80's and got out of them totally in the late 80's. I remember Morafic, Sakr, Bask, Bey Shah, Huckleberry Bey, and I worked with Jeanne Atherton's bay stallion by Negatraz.

Versace is a beatiful horse and very expessionable horse.

10. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I'm so sorry for your loss !!

Julie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by