Very funny, and cute.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Scooter&Suzie, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Scooter&Suzie

Scooter&Suzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I had this put on my Face Book wall: http://hopefaithlove.us/funny-church-signs-christmas-edition/?utm_source=HFL&utm_medium=FB&utm_term=VIDEO&utm_content=signs&utm_campaign=12-21-7p

I
    just wanted to share it with y'all who are celebrating what Christmas has been, and always will be, Jesus' birthday! When I saw Wendy's sign... [​IMG] I'm gonna go there a LOT more! Some were so FUNNY!

I loved the one that said, "Who ever is praying for the snow, STOP." It was really funny. Which one was your favorite?

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'm sorry, but i found some of them pretty disrespectful. And yes, some were funny also.. [​IMG] (like the snow one.. [​IMG] )

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  3. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Several of them were just down right mean to anyoe who is new to the faith or is returning to the faith. I wouldn't go to those churches.

SOme of them were funny

4. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Red - we must have posted at near the same time but the wheels in my computer wouldn't stop spinning

GREAT minds think alike...

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:I agree,..

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    reminds me of a gas station sign i saw last month. " my boss told me to change the darn sign , so i did"

7. Scooter&Suzie

Scooter&Suzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Yeah, those might be funny to those in the faith, and who get it, but not for those visiting.

8. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I agree with the disrespectful thing, but otherwise most of them were pretty funny. [​IMG] The "Santa Claus never died for anyone" thing cracked me up. [​IMG]

9. spacecowgirl

spacecowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    I liked a lot of those...just kind of depressing that Christmas has come to that, and even the church's are realizing it.

But, I did find it funny enough to forward it to friends.[​IMG]

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:No wonder its coming to that with the attitude of some of those signs... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by