VERY Impressed with Cackle's City/Town small order!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by KatieBugg, Mar 10, 2011.

1. KatieBugg

KatieBugg Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    I ordered 10 Buff Orpington pullets in the City/Town small order special and was really impressed with the shipping!! They had a heat pack, Gro gel and crumbles in the packing the 10 girls all are very spunky and show no signs of shipping stress! When I unpacked the box they were very nice and warm as well as the packaging. I picked them up at 7am this morning.

2. foxygoober

foxygoober Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2011
    Greenville
    I was expecting ours today [​IMG] Hope our results are as good as yours!!

3. galadtomeetya

galadtomeetya Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2011
    Texas
    Yay for happy chickies!! [​IMG]

I'm on pins & needles waiting for my order from Cackle due to ship next week. I'm so happy to hear your good experience, it eases my nerves a little! This is my first time with shipped babies and with all of the nightmarish stories out there I worry about the poor little things in the mail. Thank you KatieBugg! [​IMG]

4. Avienda

Avienda Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2011
    Sapulpa, OK
    sooo glad to read this! I've got the small order bantam special coming in a couple weeks! I can't wait! Makes me feel like a little girl again!

5. babyelle

babyelle Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2011
    Quote:where did you order from? i have been trying to find a small bantam order for pullets only. i can olny find straight run

6. pistol123

pistol123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2011
    oregon
    Could I please have the llink to crackle, I'm new to this.
    Thank you, Cindy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by