Very Nice Backyard Henhouse/Chicken Coop (St Louis, MO)

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by TJ, Aug 29, 2010.

1. TJ

TJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    Hello, I saw this ad on the St. Louis' Craigslist and just had to post the link here. If anyone is looking for a true chicken "palace" then this is the coop for you!

Link:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/1926183150.html

Have a great evening!
    ~tj

2. wildeflowers

wildeflowers I suspect fowl play!

Jun 29, 2010
    That is really weird.

As that is the exact same coop that is ALWAYS spammed/advertised on Craigslist around here (New England). I looked at them, but quickly realized they are a lot smaller than they look, and I wouldn't buy from him for the excessive amount of ads placed on Craigslist anyway. I don't buy from a spammer. I was pretty sure the guy that makes them/spams them on Craigslist lives somewhere in New England, and he places ads in ALL the New England states, but who knows, maybe he lives in Hong Kong. [​IMG]

Wonder how he gets it to St. Louis?

3. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    There's a guy in my area that list them (without the lean-to for around $800. Too steep for me.........I'd rather build my own [​IMG]

4. coberdor

coberdor Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    That same coop, same pics, etc. is listed here too in Ohio. Sounds like a real scam going on.

5. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Think I saw something similar here in Florida...I modify large dog kennels for my girls.
    Personally, the price is a tad bit steep for me; I'd rather spend the money on the hens!

6. elmo

elmo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    DFW
    The real tip off would be if the seller asks for payment via Western Union!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    yah same coop posted where I live too--gorgeous coops but way too rich for my blood!

8. MaKettle

MaKettle Chillin' With My Peeps

Same coop posted in Cincinnati...Asking I think $1200 for it...

9. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    The same one is also posted on Memphis craigslist, too. Same photos and all.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by