VERY sad day for Centerville Texs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by piecemaker, May 7, 2009.

1. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    On their way home from school today 5 kids were involed in a wreck. They were in a 4 door pick up driving to fast and lost control hitting a tree with the side of th PU and wrapping it around the tree. The 2 front seat passangers deid on impact. In the back seat were the drivers 2 younger sisters and another boy. Both sisters were life flighted the boy was taken to a near by hospital to get a life flight. One sister will most likely be DOA.
    This is in a town of 903 people. The lose will be hard. My DS grew up with all 5 kids. He had a very bad wreck 2 years ago that he should of died in. He broke his back in 12 places ( driving to fast playing leap frog with some other cars no seat belt and no airbag in a car with less than 500 miles on it). It took him seeing this to finally braked down and see just how lucky he was. If you saw him today you would never guess he was ever hurt so bad. I saw high senior kids clapsing in the road crying.
    Moms and dads hug your child tonight and make sure they know you love them. How sad for these moms and dads to never be able to tell thier child they love them My heart hurts so bad for them
    piecemaker

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. preppy*hippie*chick

preppy*hippie*chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Centerburg, Ohio
    That's really sad. We had one like that when I was in high school. Four boys in a car, alcohol involved. Same thing, going too fast, wrapped it around a tree. All but the driver were dead at the scene. Because one boy was passed out drunk and carried to the car, the driver was convicted of manslaughter. Tragic for the whole community and especially the parents.

3. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    College Station, Tx
    Horrible!! It makes me mourn for the parents, and appreciate my daughter even more. [​IMG]

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    [​IMG] and prayers. I went to a funeral just last week for a young man killed in a train accident. I weep for his parents and my heart is with these parents.

5. TXmom

TXmom Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm so sorry to hear that! [​IMG] [​IMG] I pass through Centerville all the time on my way to my Mom's house, and I usually stop there to get food, drinks, or gas. We had a horrible traffic accident here in Sealy almost 2 weeks ago...a Mom and her 2 kids were killed. The kids went to school with my kids and it was soooo sad. [​IMG] We all need lots of prayers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by