Very Sweet Silkies all colors and Large Cochins Started

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PDJTP2006, Feb 7, 2008.

1. PDJTP2006

PDJTP2006 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2007
    Hey everybody I have Silkies of all different coloring except the splash coloring I got them from cackle hatchery.........They are very sweet all come to the door when I open it and dont mind to get picked up. A also have 4 Large Cochins{7 weeks old}Buff,Partdrige,Black and White.{Same Price as Silkies}

If you want them let me know on this post and Ill try and get a hold of you......There all a great deal 5 dollars a per Silkie if you want them all Ill give a great deal.

I live in southern california and ill drive them to you for a small small driving fee. If you want some pics ill put them up just let me know and give me a litte time.

2. Yoshii

Yoshii Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi! I was just wondering if any of your silkies were hens, and if so, if you'd be willing to ship them? Thanks!

3. PDJTP2006

PDJTP2006 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2007
    Well as of now im not 100% on the sex of all of them but once I confirm there sex I would probably have no promblem with shipping them.

As you know and everybody else telling a hen from a silie roo is almost impossibe there first couple months of life.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by