Very VERY friendly rooster (PIC)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BellLisamo, Jan 11, 2010.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    This picture was taken on my cell phone, sorry about the quality. But here is "Sun" our Phoenix rooster. He'll follow us anywhere. He comes into my house, he gets in the truck as SOON as you open the door. He's "my pet rooster" heheh

[​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Aw, how sweet! My friend Kate had Phoenix and she liked them alot. Seemed like calm, friendly birds.

3. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    They are super gentle!!! I am in love with this guy!!!

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    He's very cute. I love the little bantam roos, that's why I have a giant one. [​IMG]

5. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:He's appx a year old next month. Does he look like a bantam? My sons carseat looks like it could swallow him!!!

6. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Poultry In Motion

Sep 16, 2009
    Dover, TN
    [​IMG] I love snuggly chickens!!!

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:He's appx a year old next month. Does he look like a bantam? My sons carseat looks like it could swallow him!!!

Last time I weighed my roo he was 13 1/2 lbs. Every roo looks like a bantam next to him. [​IMG]

8. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Awww!

9. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    aaaaawwww they are both adorable! I have a SLW that loves to ride in the van and gets doggie biscuits at the coffee shop. [​IMG]

10. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    He's halarious. When he comes in the house, he'll eat any snack my son drops on the floor. Once he comes in the house, its hard to get him out. He wont SHOO out! You have to pick him up and PUT him out. He has YET to poop in the house! I need to make him a diaper, so he TOO can go for rides Cetawin!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by