Vet near me?

Isabelle Johnson

Chirping
Sep 11, 2020
I have two mallard ducks and I am curious if anyone lives near me and knows a good vet. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I want to have a vet just in case I need something or have a problem. Any recommendations?

On another note I am having problems with my ducks. One of my ducks neck is shaking, it happens occasionally for about 15-20 minutes and then it stops and doesn’t happen again for a long time. Any advice of what is happening or how to help it.

I have two mallard ducks and I am curious if anyone lives near me and knows a good vet. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I want to have a vet just in case I need something or have a problem. Any recommendations?

On another note I am having problems with my ducks. One of my ducks neck is shaking, it happens occasionally for about 15-20 minutes and then it stops and doesn’t happen again for a long time. Any advice of what is happening or how to help it.
I'm not sure about vets, but your duck probably is doing it either from being nervous or feeling aggressive. Is he a drake? My gander vibrates his neck whenver the dog comes outside near him, or when he's afraid of a new object or person.

I'm not sure about vets, but your duck probably is doing it either from being nervous or feeling aggressive. Is he a drake? My gander vibrates his neck whenver the dog comes outside near him, or when he's afraid of a new object or person.
Thanks you, it could be both we had my cousin over who hadn’t been there before but she was also playing with them and it make them bothact really weird. She is a female

Back
Top Bottom