Vetericyn _ pricing?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by newbyduckmom, Feb 2, 2012.

1. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Snohomish County, WA
    I went to the local feed store looking for Vetericyn spray (wounds, etc). They wanted $36 for a small spray bottle. Is that typical? Yikes. Supposed to have it at PetSmart but so far haven't been able to find it. Checked TSC online and didn't find it (which surprised me). Anyone have any suggestions as to where it might be a little cheaper?

2. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

All I know to do is look online and price shop. If you find a lower price, see if feed store will match or beat. But that is the going price here in Florida. I use it, for me it is very worth the price. One of my roos got nailed by a dog in the back end down to bone. All healed in one week, ready to go back with his girls. Naked butt and all, no tail feathers. I think if the girls could've laughed out loud, all the neighbors would of heard them.

Maye

3. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

Forgot to tell you to look for the large bottle and check the price. Here it's only $10.00 more for twice the size.

Read all of the info on it. It also kills MRSA. (Not for human use)

But I will say it heals up a scratch or cut quickly. ;)

Maye

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I've used it on myself. [​IMG] it's 29.95 for a 16oz. bottle at the TSC closest to me.

TSc doesn't show it on line for some reason becuase i was looking the other night but went to the store yesterday and there it was sitting on the shelf. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by