1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

VetRX in canada

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by ladrholman, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ladrholman

ladrholman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Musquodoboit
    does anyone know where you can order VetRx from in Canada???? Is this something that Vets would get in or feed stores? Or would I only find it online? I have found it in the US but having trouble finding in Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

2. ladrholman

Jul 12, 2010
    Musquodoboit
    anyone out there have a source??

3. colby318

colby318 got 'dottes?

Jul 14, 2008
    Stamping Ground, KY
    I don't see why a site in the US can't ship to Canada. It's just aromatic oils in an alcohol base. Do you have amazon.com in Canada. Their site carries it here in the states.
    Colby

4. ladrholman

Jul 12, 2010
    Musquodoboit
    Thanks for the suggestion....... but regretfully they won't ship to Canada. Not sure why. I will try to find otherwise or maybe get it shipped to a friend and have them send it.

5. Clay Valley Farmer

Clay Valley Farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Most meds natural or not of any sort won't clear customs.

Kind of frustrating we sure don't have access to the online animal meds they do south of the boarder. Least the 3 feed stores near by keep fairly well stocked of the basics.

6. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I bought some at a poultry show from one of the vendors. If you have any shows or swpas, sometimes the vendors will sell it there. No shiping charges, too!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by