vicious pitbull

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by quadcam79, Jan 5, 2008.

1. quadcam79

quadcam79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2007
    Fernandina Beach Fl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ok maybe shes not so vicious...
    just wanted to show some positive pics of a breed who only gets negative attention

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Hehe, want vicious? Try a minature anything. Just think what damage those 4 lb dogs could do if they were 140 lbs instead!

3. echickenlove

echickenlove Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2008
    Bella Vista AR
    LOL I agree...great pics!

4. FarmerDenise

FarmerDenise Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    Sonoma County
    Gotta love their smiles!

5. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    YES! i love it.
    i have one of those vicious pit bulls too! it's just terrifying isn't it? especially when she starts putting that horrifying pink tongue all over my face! and when she wags her scary tail i'm just beside myself with terror. eeeeek.
    [​IMG]
    i can't tell ya how many dogs i've pulled from shelters and fostered until i could find them new homes that were labled "vicious, fractious, aggesssive" by the shelter but who, once out of that environment, were tail waggin' lap puppies!

yea kiss bulls!

f. weeble

6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    My daughter used to work as a vet tech. The vet rescued a pit bull that the shelter was going to put down for "showing teeth" A/K/A smiling [​IMG] The dog belonged to an olderly couple (80's) and the woman had fallen sick and they could no longer care for the dog. My daugher fell in love with Trinity and always wanted me to come in and meet her when i picked her up from work. Shallow me would say "I dont wanna meet no PITBULL" [​IMG]
    One day i was in the building and i could hear the MONSTER [​IMG] running back and forth around the back rooms raising cain. She just sounded like a NORMAL DOG [​IMG] So i finally met the sweetest darling in the world [​IMG] If we did not have 4 dogs i would have probably given her a home. Trinity was adopted and has a wonderful life. In all fairness, I was bit by 2 guard type dogs as a kid, so i do have a fear of some dogs that are known as protectors. I never hated pits, but i had never met one before, so that was a day my daughter was teaching me [​IMG]

7. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    I have read it on BYC before. With almost any animal, usually it is not the animal but the owner that is the problem.

8. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]

9. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    I have read it on BYC before. With almost any animal, usually it is not the animal but the owner that is the problem.

No kidding, totally agree!! Cute dog pics Quadcam!!!​

10. seedcorn

seedcorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    NE. IN
    Quote:No kidding, totally agree!! Cute dog pics Quadcam!!!

While owners have a huge effect on their pets, understand one thing, when certain breeds get mad, they don't fight to win, they fight to kill. I've seen it in action.

Consider yourselves warned. Know what you are dealing with. To humans, most pit bulls I've been around when friendly are beyond sweet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by