1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

VICTORY!!!! We WON!!!

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by missychicky, Oct 10, 2010.

1. missychicky

missychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2009
    Milwuakie. OR
    Ok, I can't take much credit since I joined the movement late, but still WE WON!! CHICKENS ARE NOW LEGAL!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have to thank salemunderground for all her efforts and persistance. She is amazing! [​IMG] I'm so happy that I'm now at least partly legal, the ordinace allows 3 chiuckens and I have 7 [​IMG]. But now thanks to all the hardworking people of chickens in the yard (CITY),the people of salem can have chickens! It took 2 years but we finally did it! [​IMG]

2. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Great news! Good for all of you! Hope they up your limit in the future! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Welll that is good news. Time to celebrate with a nice Chicken BBQ. Just kidding.
    Gotta have pics of the victory celebration. Looking forward to them.

Happy day, happy day, happy happy , happy day!

Rancher

4. Rockerchic

Rockerchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    Congratulations! It's great to see our legal system in action, with a positive result.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by