Vid for the1much - others welcome to look but very graphic and stupid

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by hypnofrogstevie, Nov 22, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ

2. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

hahaaha,,, thats pretty cool man [​IMG]
    he's pretty tame,,, just a little bigger then mine,, BUT,, you wouldnt let mine crawl on ya [​IMG] in fact,, just picking him up is pretty skeery [​IMG]

but,, NICE VID. [​IMG]

3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Thats. I was going to put "bad to the bone" as my song but melody of death seemed much better

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Ummm...EW??? How can you keep that as a pet?? OMG, if that thing ever got at of it's cage, I would get the biggest, fatest book I could find!! [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lol! His name is cuddles and he is a pet like my chickens and other animals I have. He is a good boy when he wants to be [​IMG]

6. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Where would you even get one of those at?? And your mom won't let you get a piggy, but she'll let you keep THAT in the house???

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lol he stays in a locked cage so he will never get out. I bought him on a auction site form one of the most nicest people who lives next to me. He has a HUGE collection. I am getting the death stalker next. They are the second deadliest scorpion around. I love keeping risky things [​IMG]

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm thinking you need some professional help [​IMG]

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    your probably right but before I do I rather wait the next 1,000,000,000,000 before i check in. I am hoping that guy still has the 4 foot boa. I want to pick him up tomorrow

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:..[​IMG]..i remember that!...so, are they ACTUALLY deadly?..or will they just make you sick as heck?..i remember when i lived in Florida, my friend got bitten by a small scorpion..(not the deadly kind)..and he was hollerin' and carrying on...[​IMG]..are they THAT bad?...i always wondered?..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by