1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Video baby monitor in run

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by PolloAdoro, Nov 26, 2010.

1. PolloAdoro

PolloAdoro Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2010
    Conifer, Colorado
    Just found a video baby monitor I haven't used in ages and put it out in the coop so we can watch the birds in the run, and at night I can hear if there is a commotion (sp?). Anyhow, the chicken antics are so fun to watch from inside my warm home. The kids are totally diggin' it too. They are hilarious![​IMG]

2. Cargo

Cargo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2010
    Farmington, NM
    Chicken Cam! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  3. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    They are fun. Although one day my husband said "Honey, there's a baby on our chicken cam". At the same time next door, our neighbors with the new baby looked at their monitor and said "Why are there chickens on our cam?".

4. they'reHISchickens

they'reHISchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Reading
    We have a camera on our run too. Hubby set it up after our predator attack. Haven't seen anything evil on it yet tho!
    He keeps threatening to get an IP camera and post "hot chick videos" online.
    He's retired. I think he needs more to occupy his time.

5. dandelionheart

dandelionheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    Lafayette, Indiana
    they'reHISchickens :

We have a camera on our run too. Hubby set it up after our predator attack. Haven't seen anything evil on it yet tho!
    He keeps threatening to get an IP camera and post "hot chick videos" online.
    He's retired. I think he needs more to occupy his time.

[​IMG]

6. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    they'reHISchickens :

He keeps threatening to get an IP camera and post "hot chick videos" online.He's retired. I think he needs more to occupy his time.

[​IMG] x2

and yeah, I think he's got to much time on his hands!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by